Wallpapering, hanging pictures, centring lights in a room, fitting curtain rods, laying parquet or laminate flooring – if you want to carry out these tasks with precision, you will need support. The UniversalLevel 2 from Bosch provides exactly that. The cross line laser projects a laser cross and a plumb point onto both floor and ceiling, so it can help with both small-scale decorating tasks and extensive renovation works.Features:
- Projection of a laser cross with additional plumb points at the top and bottom.
- Self-levelling, i.e. lines and points automatically align within a very short time frame and are 100% straight.
- Incline function for working outside of the self-levelling range.
- Three different modes to choose from: Self-levelling laser cross - Self-levelling laser cross with plumb points - Incline function.
- Precise working results thanks to an accuracy of +/- 0.5 mm/m.
- High-quality, bright laser diodes allow for a working range of up to 10 m.
- Opening angle of 120° for long lines on the wall, even with a short working distance.
- Integrated 1/4'' tripod socket so that it can be easily used with accessories.
- Scope of supply includes protective case so that the product can be stored easily and safely.
• Working range, laser line:
• Working range, laser point:
• Laser diode, laser line:
• Laser diode, laser point:
• Laser class:
• Self-levelling time:
• Levelling range:
± 4 °.
• Opening angle in:
± 0, 5 mm/m.
• Tripod thread:
3 x 1, 5-V-LR6 (AA).
• Package contents:
1, 1 m aluminium tripod, Batteries, Bag.
0, 46 kg.